Silver alert issued in Lawton for missing man
A Lawton man has been missing since Wednesday night.
LAWTON – Police have issued a silver alert for an 89-year-old man.
Oran Kinley, of Lawton, has been missing since about 10 p.m. Wednesday from 1614 SW Jefferson, police report.
Kinley is black and was last seen wearing blue Dickies pants.
He has dementia, high blood pressure and a heart condition, police report.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M