Six Flags Great Adventure to hold summer job fair
JACKSON TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey's largest seasonal employer is planning to hold a job fair.
Six Flags Great Adventure says it will offer 4,000 jobs, including 200 internships at the park in Jackson this summer season.
Jobs include merchandize, marketing, food service, ride operations, entertainment, games, lifeguards and security.
The job fair will take place on Feb. 9 and 16 at the park's employment center.
New applicants must first complete an online application at sixflagsjobs.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes