Police release sketches of men wanted in fatal beating in southwest Oklahoma City
Police are seeking two men last seen Aug. 29 leaving the scene on bicycles. Ricky Wallace died three days after the beating.
Sketches of two men wanted in a homicide in southwest Oklahoma City have been released by police.
The men, last seen riding bicycles north on Westwood Avenue from SW 19, are wanted in the killing of Ricky Wallice, who died three days after he was beaten in a home invasion robbery.
Videoview all videos
Sep 6Police released sketches of two men last seen on bicycles...
Photoview all photos
One man sought is described as white, in his late 40s or early 50s with gray stubble on his face. He stood about 6-foot-1 and weighed about 190 pounds. He wore a T-shirt, light-colored blue jeans and black bicycle gloves.
The other man was black, about 30, 5-foot-9 and weighed about 145 pounds. He was either bald or had a do-rag concealing his hair. He was wearing a blue T-shirt, a dark-colored bandanna and black jeans.
Wallice, 55, of Oklahoma City, was badly beaten Aug. 29 at 1809 SW 19. Investigators said two men forced their way into his residence and beat him.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to call the homicide tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad