Skins RG3 in, Garcon out; Vikings Simpson inactive
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is active for Washington's game against Minnesota, a week after getting a concussion, but receiver Pierre Garcon is out with a sore right foot.
Garcon had been listed as questionable for Sunday and didn't take many snaps in practice Friday.
The Vikings are without receiver Jerome Simpson, who has a back problem that causes weakness and numbness in his lower left leg.
Griffin, the Heisman Trophy winner and No. 2 overall pick in April's draft, returned to action by practicing Wednesday after being cleared. He took a shot to the head in the third quarter of Washington's loss to Atlanta last weekend.
Garcon also missed Weeks 2 and 3 and has only eight catches since signing a $42.5 million, five-year contract this offseason.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims