Slater – King
Timothy Vincent Slater and Anne Elizabeth King, of Brooklyn, N.Y. were united in marriage April 21, 2012. The Bride is the daughter of Jane Lawley King of Boston, Mass., and Mr. and Mrs. Tom L. King of Oklahoma City. Anne graduated from Wake Forest University in 1999, and received her Masters degree from Columbia University in New York in 2008. She is employed as a Family Counselor.The Groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Vincent Slater of Richmond, Va. He is the grandson of Walter Slater of Wilmington, N.C., and Dr. and Mrs. James Moore of Charlottesville, Va. He graduated from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts degree as well as an Art History degree in 2002. In 2006 he graduated with Masters degrees in Architecture and Urban Design. He is currently employed with the firm of Robert A.M. Stern. The elegant ceremony took place in Brooklyn officiated by Brendon Benz. The beautiful Bride was accompanied by Tom L. King. Emory Grace King and Taryn Slater served as her Flower Girls. The newlyweds will be honeymooning in Portugal and returning to Brooklyn where they will begin their wonderful life together.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated