Slight chance for snow in central Oklahoma forecast for Sunday night
A chance of snow is in the forecast for Sunday night as temperatures are cooling down in central Oklahoma. The high temperature Friday will be near 55 degrees.
As temperatures are cooling down in central Oklahoma, a slight chance of snow is in the forecast for Sunday night. There is a 20 percent chance of snow Sunday night and Monday morning.
The high temperature Friday will be in the mid-50s in central Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Friday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming north, northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 57. North, northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 42. South, southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 48. Windy with a light and variable wind becoming north 26 to 31 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of snow after 7 p.m. Mostly cloudy with a low around 23.
Monday: A 20 percent chance of snow before 7 a.m. Mostly sunny with a high near 40.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 17.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 48.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 24.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 54.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 58. Windy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21771Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7615Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6773OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6490OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5293Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4906Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4032Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater