H: ° L: °,
Slumping Raptors field just 8 healthy players
TORONTO (AP) — The slumping Toronto Raptors will field just eight healthy players against the visiting Brooklyn Nets.
Andrea Bargnani, Kyle Lowry, Linas Kleiza, Alan Anderson and Landry Fields are all injured. Amir Johnson is suspended for Wednesday night's game.
Coach Dwane Casey expects to have just eight healthy players. It could be nine if they can get Quincy Acy back from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA D-League in time.
The 4-18 Raptors are coming off five straight losses on the road. The 11-9 Nets lost 100-97 to the Knicks on Tuesday night.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in