Small airports gamble with revenue guarantees
COLUMBIA, Mo. — Road-weary travelers forced to drive two hours to St. Louis or Kansas City to catch big-city flights were ecstatic when Delta Airlines announced plans to expand service at a regional airport in central Missouri.
University of Missouri officials in Columbia, where the airport is located in the heart of the state, eagerly awaited the new Columbia-Atlanta route. Their excitement was short-lived....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort