Small earthquake recorded near Cromwell, Oklahoma
The United States Geographical Survey recorded a small earthquake near Cromwell, OK, early Saturday morning
CROMWELL — A 2.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded early Saturday near Cromwell in Seminole County, the U.S. Geographical Survey reported.
The quake hit about 3:05 a.m. 3 miles north-northeast of Cromwell, 4 miles northwest of Bearden, 7 miles south-southwest of Castle and 59 miles south-southwest of Tulsa, the survey said.
No damage or injuries were reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims