Small earthquake reported near Paden, Oklahoma in Okfuskee County
A small earthquake has been reported near Paden. The earthquake was early Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.
PADEN -- A small earthquake has been recorded near Paden, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.
The earthquake was a 3.0 magnitude quake 6 miles south, southwest of Paden in Okfuskee County at 4:47 a.m. Tuesday.
There are no immediate reports of damage or injury.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes