Small earthquake rumbles in northeast Oklahoma County
A small earthquake was felt early Wednesday. The epicenter was 6 miles east, southeast of Edmond, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.
A small earthquake rattled parts of northeast Oklahoma County early Wednesday, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.
The 3.2 magnitude quake was recorded 6 miles east, southeast of Edmond and 6 miles northwest of Jones at 12:26 a.m., the survey reports.
NewsOK Related Articles
There are no immediate reports of structure damage.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater