Small insurance rebate costly
In reply to David Koelsch (Your Views, Aug. 3): I too am self-employed and also got $300 back for the year thanks to Affordable Care Act. When the bill passed, my premiums went up $200 a month. So to get that $300 back, I had to pay $2,400 more in premiums and no telling how much more in added taxes to pay for Obamacare. The president said it would cost us nothing for the Affordable Care Act. This was the biggest lie ever told to the public. It's time we said no to all new entitlements.
NewsOK Related Articles
Llarin Burleson, Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense