Smart Moves: Quality agent can be crucial
Home sellers should search for an agent who is “energetic, motivated, self-starting and go-getting”
More than a million real estate agents belong to the National Association of Realtors, but a number have become inactive in recent years.
“The bad real estate market knocked out many bad agents,” says Karen Rittenhouse, author of “The Essential Handbook for Selling a Home,” and owner of a realty firm.
She recommends that home sellers search for an agent who is “energetic, motivated, self-starting and go-getting.” Also, look for someone familiar enough with your area to recommend a list...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation