Smog, drilling proposals need measured scrutiny
MEMO to the Environmental Protection Agency and the Interior Department: The U.S. economy remains weak as a kitten, unemployment continues to be measured in double figures and a number of economists are worried last year’s recession could be followed by another dip.It’s the unavoidable context to a pair of potential job killers proffered last week by EPA and Interior. EPA wants to toughen the government’s standard for smog, while Interior...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say