Some Oklahoma City-area restaurants open Thanksgiving
List of restaurants that are open for Thanksgiving
Some Oklahoma City-area restaurants plan to be open on Thanksgiving. The following restaurants responded to an inquiry about their Thanksgiving Day hours. Be sure to call for reservations.
Chequers Restaurant, 1009 S Air Depot, Midwest City, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., 736-6944.
Legend's Restaurant, 1313 W Lindsey, Norman, seatings at 11 a.m. and 1 and 3 p.m., 329-8888.
Rococo Restaurant and Fine Wine (Northpark location only), 12252 N May Ave., 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 212-4577.
Deep Fork Grill, 5418 N Western Ave., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., prix fixe, 848-7678.
Grand House Asian Bistro, 2701 N Classen Blvd., 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., dim sum, 524-7333.
Embassy Suites Norman, 2501 Conference Drive, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m., 364-8040.
Ingrid's Kitchen, 3701 N Youngs, seatings at 10:30 and 10:45 a.m., noon, and 12:15, 1:30, 1:45, 3 and 3:15 p.m., 946-8444.
Szechuan Bistro, 1010 W Memorial Road, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., dinner menu all day, 752-8889.
Arizona Grill, Interstate 40 and Meridian Avenue, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 946-3343.
Peacock Restaurant, 517 W Reno Ave., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., serving traditional Thanksgiving fare, 278-7871.
Echo Canyon Spa Resort, Sulphur, 5 to 9 p.m., quadruple-entree special, (580) 421-5076.
Golden Phoenix, 2728 N Classen Blvd., regular hours and menu, 524-3988.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates