Some Oklahoma college, university funds flush with cash
Oklahoma college and university presidents warn of tuition increases in wake of state budget cuts. But some of their revolving funds from tuition and fees carry large balances.
Some revolving funds for colleges and universities are flush with cash as higher education leaders warn of impending tuition increases from budget cuts.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated