Sometimes Dez Bryant can’t help but make wrong decisions
Former OSU star is a good man at heart, but he needs direction from good role models.
Some things can’t be fixed.
Not by a loving village. Not by a caring campus. Not by amazing athletic ability. Not by the world’s most famous football team.
So Dez Bryant’s life continues to spiral out of control. Even if he does wear the vaunted No. 88 for the Dallas Cowboys and might be the best player in shoulder pads for the men who wear the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister