Sooner Sports TV to air all OU home baseball and softball games
— Former OSU player Bryndon Manzer will be the analyst on the OU at OSU men's basketball game at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on KOCB-34. Dave Armstrong will handle the play-by-play.
— The two-day “Play 4 Kay” women's basketball initiative Sunday and Monday on ESPN culminates with No. 1 Baylor at No. 3 Connecticut at 8 p.m. Monday (Dave O'Brien, Doris Burke & Rebecca Lobo). OU at Kansas (Holly Rowe and Fran Fraschilla) will air at 1:30 p.m. Sunday on ESPN2.
— Picking its “College GameDay” basketball sites in advance, ESPN is stuck with a mediocre game Saturday night with struggling Texas at Kansas. The Jayhawks will be making their fifth appearance on “College GameDay,” the most of any school for the show.
— Former OU quarterback Landry Jones will be among nine quarterbacks featured when “Jon Gruden's QB Camp” returns to ESPN for its fourth season on April 4. Three non-quarterbacks — Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel, South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore and Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o — also are featured. Each prospect will visit Gruden's office in for a film session, and most of the players will also participate in an on-field workout.
— MLB Network's “30 Clubs in 30 Days” spring training coverage returns Friday with field reports, interviews, predictions and inside access to every club's training camp in Arizona and Florida.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes