* Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher: “I'm disappointed with the loss, but we had a great opportunity. We had some chances to win that football game.”
* Seminoles backup quarterback Clint Trickett: “I didn't feel nervous at all before the game, but when coach tells you you're going in it hits you and you begin to get a few butterflies. I've been in plenty of football games before and it's something I've been doing my whole life, so you can't be scared of it.”
* Sooners receiver Ryan Broyles: “By far, this was one of the most physical games I had ever played in.”
* Seminoles kicker Dustin Hopkins: “We know we're right there. It's a few plays here and a few plays there that made the difference.”
* Sooners defensive end Frank Alexander, who wore No. 12: “I just tried to go out there and represent (Austin) Box well. I prayed to God, I prayed to Box. I felt like they answered and were out there with us tonight.”
* Sooners receiver Kenny Stills: “One of our goals is to be strong and fight through adversity. We have a lot of confidence. That helped in a game like this and it will continue to help us.”
If you owe under $729k you may qualify for 3.05% APR Govt Refi Plans.