South Jersey could see some snow
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — Parts of southern New Jersey could see some snow.
The National Weather Service is forecasting a short, but intense, and fluffy snowfall. A winter weather advisory is in effect until 11 a.m. Friday.
Forecasters say 2 to 3 inches of snow are possible from Delaware through south Jersey. The snow will be followed by strong winds.
The weather service says the snow will reduce visibility to near a quarter mile.
Weather Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad