South Oklahoma City shooting reported
A shooting was reported in south Oklahoma City Monday. Police have not made any arrests.
Police are investigating reports of an overnight shooting in Oklahoma City Monday, said Master Sgt. Gary Knight.
About 12:05 a.m. Monday police responded to 100 SE 32, Knight said. One person had been shot. The name of the victim has not been released and no one has been arrested.
The shooting victim is in good condition, Knight said.
Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 235-7300.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in