Southmoore quickly becoming a pipeline to OU as three more SaberCats head to Norman
MOORE — Three years ago, Southmoore High School didn't even exist.
Wednesday, it was the only school in the state to have more than one player signing with the University of Oklahoma.
Videoview all videos
Feb 4The OU head football coach addresses Signing Day 2010.
Feb 3Berry Tramel and David Ubben discuss the Sooners' 2010...
Feb 3Hear the latest on Jarret Lake, Calvin Barnett, and Tre...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Defensive back Julian Wilson and tight end Austin Haywood both inked with OU on signing day.
The first of many SaberCats to sign with the Sooners?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say