Southwest Bancorp reports $16.2 million in profits for 2012
The Stillwater National Bank and Trust Co. parent company Southwest Bancorp. also announced Wednesday that it would reduce its stated 2010 earnings by $5.6 million.
Southwest reported $49.7 million in nonperforming assets at the end of 2012, an increase of $8.1 million, or 20 percent from $41.6 million from the end of the third quarter.
The increase was from placing $12.5 million in loans in nonaccrual status and because of an increase in loans more than 90 days past due.
The company's nonperforming assets make up about 3.73 percent of its portfolio loans and other real estate.
Southwest Bancorp. is the parent company of Stillwater National Bank and Trust Co. and Bank of Kansas.
The company had $2.1 billion in assets at the end of 2012 and a market capitalization of about $240 million.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims