The recent engagement of Thunder superstar Kevin Durant to WNBA player Monica Wright got us thinking about sports power couples. Who is the greatest among them? To be considered, both halves have to be current or former athletes and the couple has to either be dating or married.
1. Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf: The first couple of tennis has 30 Grand Slam titles between them. Both held the top ranking in the world for an extended period during their career. Married since 2001, they have two children.
2. Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn: The world's most famous golfer and athlete started dating the Olympic gold medal downhill skier earlier this year.
3. Nomar Garciaparra and Mia Hamm: They met at a promotional event in Boston when he was the Red Sox shortstop and she was America's soccer sweetheart. They married a few years later and have now been hitched for a decade and have three children.
4. Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci: The first couple of gymnastics make their home in Norman. Both have Olympic gold medals. Married since 1996, they have a son, Dylan.
5. Kevin Durant and Monica Wright: One of the best two basketball players on the planet is now engaged to the fourth-year WNBA player.
6. Aaron Ross and Sanya Richards: He has a Super Bowl ring from his days with the New York Giants. She has Olympic gold medals in the sprints. They've been married since 2010.
7. Bret Hedican and Kristi Yamaguchi: He was part of a Stanley Cup winning team in 2006. She won figure skating gold in the 2006 Olympics. They've been married since 2000 and have two children.
Continue reading this story on the...