Spurs snap Raptors' 5-game winning streak
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tim Duncan scored 15 points and the San Antonio Spurs rolled to a 100-80 victory over Toronto on Wednesday night, snapping the Raptors' five-game winning streak.
Manu Ginobili added 14 points, Tony Parker 13, and Tiago Splitter and Stephen Jackson each had 10 for San Antonio (22-8), which has won three straight. Kawhi Leonard had nine points and 10 rebounds.
Alan Anderson and Amir Johnson each had 12 points for Toronto (9-20).
Duncan had six rebounds and was 6 for 11 from the field in only 27 minutes as the Spurs' balanced attack wore down the Raptors.
None of Toronto's starters scored in double figures as San Antonio's starters outscored their counterparts 54-25.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims