SQ 744 affordable if we change special interest treatment
The One Oklahoma Coalition characterizes State Question 744 as a "return to the corrupt government practice of automatically earmarking billions of our tax dollars for a single special interest group with little or no oversight by taxpayers.”
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort