In-depth analysis of the SQ 744 arguments
Election Day is two weeks away and the media blitz surrounding State Question 744 has left more than one question in the minds of voters who will decide Nov. 2nd on an $830 million education funding bill.
If approved on Nov. 2, State Question 744 would mean a minimum of $830 million more in funding for the prekindergarten through 12th grade education system in Oklahoma.
• What will it buy?
• Who will oversee it?
• Where will funds come from?
• How will it...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena