Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.
Stars wish upon trendy bracelets
By Linda Miller, Fashion Editor | Published: June 16, 2010 | Modified: July 20, 2010 at 2:43 pm
Forget wishing upon a star. The more stylish wear a wish bracelet by Brazilets.The bracelet stems from a 200-year-old tradition from mystical Bahia, Brazil. They are worn throughout Latin America, and it is believed they provide spiritual significance for the wearer.