Start a new holiday family tradition with activities around Oklahoma
Christmas lights, ice skating, downtown events are in the running for holiday traditions.
We make cookies and brownies, fill up on hot chocolate and hit the Oklahoma roads that lead to the festive glow of the season.
In Tulsa, you can see Christmas light displays in luxurious style with the Limousine Light Tours from VIP Limousine.
From Chickasha's Festival of Light in Shannon Springs Park, to Midwest City's Holiday Light Spectacular to Woodward's Crystal Christmas in Crystal Beach Park to the incredible light display at Rhema Bible College in Broken Arrow, to Guthrie's A Territorial Christmas celebration, there are plenty of holiday activities from which to choose to create that new or revisited family tradition.
For more information on holiday events and activities across the state, go to Travelok.com.
Dino Lalli is the producer, a reporter and co-host of the weekly TV travel show AAA's Discover Oklahoma.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in