Still, Shawnee picked up several gold medals over the weekend.
In addition to winning the 3,200-meter relay on Friday, Shawnee took the 1,600 relay Saturday.
Individually, Paige Hughes won a tight 800 in 2:21.13, beating Ardmore's Destinee Howell by 0.19 seconds.
And senior Jasmine Robinson bounced back from a narrow defeat in the 100 hurdles to win the 300 hurdles with ease in 45.01.
CORPREW WINS TIGHT ONE
Midwest City junior Caleb Corprew won the day's closest race, edging Edmond Memorial's Micah Fontaine by eight one-thousandths of a second in the 300 hurdles.
Corprew clocked a winning time of 38.791 seconds, with Fontaine at 38.799.
Academic champs recognized
The Yukon girls and Stillwater boys were named academic champions in Class 6A. The Yukon girls had a team grade-point average of 3.980, and the Stillwater boys compiled a GPA of 3.915.
The Class 5A academic titles went to the Bishop McGuinness boys with a team grade-point average of 3.865, and the Glenpool girls with a GPA of 3.934.
* Edmond Memorial's boys went 1-2-3 in the Class 6A 800, with Grey Howard winning, and Ryan Nielson and Alex Shook behind him, all of them separated by 0.36 seconds.
* Norman North's boys won the 400 relay in 42.25, edging Edmond Memorial by 0.15 seconds.
* Norman's Colin Pasque repeated as 6A pole vault champion in 15-6.
* Edmond Santa Fe's Josiah Hunter jumped 6-8 to win the 6A high jump title, while teammate Demetrius Jones nipped a tight field to win the 110 hurdles in 14.61.
* Midwest City junior Paige Houston repeated as the 6A shot put champion with a throw of 42-1.
* Del City's Adrienne Sheets dominated the 5A long jump with a winning distance of 17-8 3/4, more than 10 inches longer than her closest competitor.
* Guthrie junior Asia Johnson edged defending champion Jasmine Robinson of Shawnee at the line to win with a time of 15.27 to win the Class 5A 100 hurdles.