State will share plan to sell Nebraska tourism
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — The public will have a chance to influence a new plan to market Nebraska as a tourist destination.
A series of meetings about the new tourism plan is planned across the state on Wednesday and Thursday at seven different locations.
The consulting firm that developed the new plan, Conventions, Sports and Leisure, will present its recommendations at those meetings in North Platte, Gering, Thedford, Valentine, Kearney, Norfolk and Ashland.
Later this summer, the final plan will be released.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims