Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Obamacare is the law of the land, but this doesn't make opponents responsible for doing all the heavy lifting of implementation. Instead of uniting Americans and forging an acceptable compromise on health care, Obama showed disdain for roughly half the country throughout the process. He passed an extremely partisan law in a harshly partisan fashion, and now acts shocked that it's getting a partisan reception.
States' reaction to Obamacare gives president dose of his own medicine
For that, Obama has no one to blame but himself.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation