Steelers RB Dwyer, Eagles LB Jordan inactive
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Akeem Jordan will miss his second straight game with a hamstring injury. The Eagles made the starting linebacker one of seven inactive players before Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Eagles also made quarterback Trent Edwards, wide receiver Riley Cooper, running back Chris Polk, defensive end Vinny Curry and offensive linemen Steve Vallos and Nate Menkin inactive. Jamar Chaney will start in Jordan's place for the Eagles.
The Steelers made running back Jonathan Dwyer, the team's second-leading rusher, inactive. Dwyer is healthy, but the return of starting running back Rashard Mendenhall from a torn ACL in his right knee allowed Pittsburgh to deactivate Dwyer.
Quarterback Charlie Batch, linebackers Adrian Robinson and Brandon Johnson, defensive tackle Alameda Ta'amu, safety Robert Golden and guard Kelvin Beachum were also inactive for Pittsburgh.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated