Steve Gleason, stricken with ALS, didn't want to fade away
NEW ORLEANS — His eyes.
That's what we had to see for ourselves Wednesday. The mightiest pair of eyes — heck, the strongest, most spectacular body part, period, among all the shredded abs and sick quads — at Super Bowl XLVII.
NewsOK Related Articles
How else would you describe it when a man can bring light to a room, open a door or change the channel on a television using only his eyes?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers