Steve Lackmeyer: Construction on Uptown 23rd Street corridor will likely start this winter
The Oklahoman's Steve Lackmeyer took questions from readers in today's OKC Central Live Chat. You can join Steve's Q&A's on Fridays at 10 a.m. and submit your questions about the happenings in and around downtown Oklahoma City.
Yes! I do! I've visited with multiple respected developers who are wanting to pitch their plans for housing atop the future Main Street garage. I believe it's going to happen.
I've heard rumors of another high rise (40 stories) being built downtown. Any truth to this?
I've reported myself that one of the towers being considered will hit an estimated 40 stories high. I'm sticking with that.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?