Stocks edge lower after weak manufacturing report
NEW YORK — Stocks edged lower on Wall Street Monday after a surprisingly weak manufacturing report heightened concern that fiscal deadlock in Washington is already hurting the economy.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 50 points to 12,975 as of 1:37 p.m. Eastern. The Standard and Poor's 500 was down five points at 1,411. The Nasdaq composite was down six points to...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims