Storm-safe room inside new practice facility another benefit for Thunder
There will be a 1,000-square foot storm-safe room in the Thunder's new practice facility that will double as an equipment room.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Marc St. Yves is in his 31st season with the organization. The first 25 years he held the title of team equipment manager. The past three years he's served as director of team operations responsible for team travel, equipment and team events.
"(The safe room's) primary use will be for our equipment," said Thunder general manager Sam Presti. "Fortunately for Marc it will certainly be the most efficient, sturdiest equipment room in the NBA."
Krstic was asked the biggest natural disasters threats in Serbia.
"We really don't have any of that, tornadoes, hurricanes or earthquakes," Krstic said. "We only have wars."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit