Story, Burke plan to restore prominence to Frontier City, White Water
Following five-year hiatus, partners return to the amusement business
After a five-year hiatus, Gary Story is back in the saddle as general manager of Frontier City — the property he and New York sidekick Kieran Burke once helped grow from a one-park entity with $4.5 million annual revenues to a 39-park global company, with $1.2 billion yearly sales and traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
Orlando-based CNL Lifestyle Properties, which owns Frontier City and White Water Bay, last month announced a management agreement with Story and Burke's newly formed limited liability company,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad