Strange bedfellows linked over spying fears
NewsOK Related Articles
The rally wasn't about war or the military but the everyday use of drones to conduct surveillance and even look for speeding motorists. Americans fearful of crime and terrorism have a high tolerance for surveillance, but this is one issue in which the usual rigid left-right, red state-blue state split isn't evident.
Still, in the conflict between security and privacy rights, most people will opt for security. We won't criticize them for that.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister