Strange noises at the Oklahoma Commerce Department
AT A GLANCE
One man's account
Here is an account by Dustin Pyeatt, a state Commerce Department outreach program manager:
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“I had to go the office early on a Sunday morning ... and there was nobody in the building. ... I wasn't there at my desk for but maybe two or three minutes when I started hearing doors opening and closing. And I heard what sounded like almost like someone dropped like a really large book or something really heavy ... on the first floor and it just echoed throughout the whole building.
“And then you could hear like the paper towel dispensers going off occasionally ... and then a few minutes before I left I could hear a man's voice ... I couldn't make out what they were saying, on the third floor, but there was definitely a deep male voice talking. And it was coming from the older part of the building. ... And then I could also hear a woman's voice coming from the first floor ... or the second floor and I got out of there.
“I've never really experienced anything like that so, honestly, I really don't know what to make of it.”
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges