Stretch of I-35 near Seward Road to be narrowed this weekend
North- and southbound Interstate 35 will be narrowed to one lane and traffic will be detoured onto the on- and off-ramps at Seward Road south of Guthrie from 8 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Oklahoma Department of Transportation crews will be removing the old Seward Road bridge over I-35.
Transportation Department officials said Seward Road will be closed to thru traffic over I-35 beginning at 6 p.m. Friday.
Drivers are asked to plan for additional travel time and avoid the area if possible.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M