Oklahoma students show gains in most state exams
Oklahoma students showed improvement in most subjects, according to test results released Thursday to the state Board of Education. The biggest jump came in algebra scores.
Oklahoma students did better on state exams this year than last year, with the biggest improvement seen in math.
State testing results were released Thursday to the state Board of Education. State employees are expected to release more detailed information next week.
Districts already have received scores, and district officials can release individual scores to parents.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister