Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Copyright ©2010. The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Clarification: Meningitis Outbreak-Lawsuits story
In a story on Oct. 10, The Associated Press reported that Ameridose LLC had settled a defamation and slander suit against one of its customers, Novation, that had alleged the pharmacy had quality control problems.At the time, company officials told the AP the settlement was confidential, but the news cooperative has since learned that as part of the settlement the two companies agreed to continue working together.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims