Summary Box: NJ court to hear joking judge appeal
JUDGE WALKS INTO A BAR: Attorneys for Vince A. Sicari are arguing in New Jersey Supreme Court that the part-time municipal court judge should be allowed to keep his other paying gig as a stand-up comic.
NO KIDDING: Sicari is appealing a 2008 state ethics committee ruling that he can't continue working as a paid entertainer while on the bench.
COURT JESTER: On Monday night Sicari headlined at Caroline's comedy club in New York and brought down the house with his acerbic takes on current events, including the scandals surrounding Lance Armstrong and Oscar Pistorius.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion