Sunny and 60s Thursday in central Oklahoma
There will be sunshine in central Oklahoma Thursday. Winds will gust up to 20 mph.
A sunny day in the 60s is ahead in central Oklahoma with gusty winds.
Winds will gust up to 20 mph, the National Weather Service reports.
Freezing overnight temperatures are expected Sunday night and Monday night.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west, southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 40. West wind around 7 mph becoming north, northwest after midnight.
Friday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 58. North, northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 40. Light north wind.
Saturday: Partly sunny with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 41.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy with a high near 46.
Sunday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 23.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 39.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 25.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 48.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 31.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 55.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law