Sunny and 66 in central Oklahoma Tuesday
A high temperature of 66 is expected in central Oklahoma with light winds and sunny skies.
Warm temperatures continue Tuesday in Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
A high temperature of 66 is expected in central Oklahoma with light winds and sunny skies. Rain is possible Wednesday night and Thursday, the weather service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 66. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
Tuesday night: Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, increasing clouds with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
Wednesday: Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high near 63. South, southeast wind 8 to 17 mph with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Wednesday night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Thursday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 57.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 63.
Saturday night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny with a high near 63.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 54.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond