Sunny fall day should be a keeper in Oklahoma Tuesday
Picture perfect weather is ahead Tuesday in Oklahoma. It will be sunny with temperatures in the upper 70s and light winds.
A gorgeous fall day is ahead in central Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 79. North, northwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 53. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 85. South wind 8 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 59. South wind 13 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 71. South wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 52.
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny with a high near 65.
Friday night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy with a high near 57.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 42.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 63.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 46.
Columbus Day: Mostly sunny with a high near 70.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates