Sunny Monday and week ahead in Oklahoma
Sunshine is ahead Monday and for the rest of the week in central Oklahoma. The high temperature will be near 56 degrees with a light wind.
Sunny skies are ahead Monday through Saturday in central Oklahoma.
Temperatures will be near 56 degrees Monday with light winds, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming north, northeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 41.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 70.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 46.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 79.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 52.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 75.
Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 47.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister