Sunny Monday and week ahead in Oklahoma
Sunshine is ahead Monday and for the rest of the week in central Oklahoma. The high temperature will be near 56 degrees with a light wind.
Sunny skies are ahead Monday through Saturday in central Oklahoma.
Temperatures will be near 56 degrees Monday with light winds, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 56. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
Monday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 60. Light and variable wind becoming north, northeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 62. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 41.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 70.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 46.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 79.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 52.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 75.
Saturday night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy with a low around 47.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located