Sunny skies and warmer temperatures in central Oklahoma Thursday
Central Oklahoma will be sunny and warmer Thursday. The National Weather Service reports temperatures will be near 47 degrees.
Temperatures will be a little warmer Thursday in central Oklahoma.
A high near 47 degrees is in the forecast, the National Weather Service reports. Skies will be sunny.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
Thursday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 52. South wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
Friday night: Mostly clear with a low around 36. South wind 13 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 59. South wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north, northwest in the afternoon.
Saturday night: Clear with a low around 31.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 48.
Sunday Night Mostly clear with a low around 22.
M.L. King Jr. Day: Sunny with a high near 38.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 29.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 52.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 55.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort