Sunny skies, high of 45 Monday in central Oklahoma
Temperatures will be near 45 degrees Monday in central Oklahoma. Skies will be sunny.
Temperatures will be near 45 degrees Monday with sunny skies in central Oklahoma, the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Sunny with a high near 45. North, northeast wind 7 to 16 mph becoming east, southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 25. South wind around 7 mph.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 53. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
Tuesday night: Areas of fog after 3 a.m. Otherwise mostly clear with a low around 35. East wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
Wednesday: Areas of fog before 11 a.m. Otherwise mostly sunny with a high near 62. South, southwest wind 10 to 15 mph with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 41.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 63.
Thursday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 31.
Friday: Sunny with a high near 43.
Friday night: Clear with a low around 27.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 48.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 32.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 56.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes